Online Registration System
Welcome to the Online Registration (and Audit) System help page. This site provides instructions and guidance on the use of the new PASMA system for the registration of delegates that participate in Member delivered training. The system is intended to be used by Members, and Instructors to:
- Register and maintain training centres and locations
- Set up Instructor Association Agreements
- Register courses (bookings)
- Register delegates (on bookings)
- Obtain photo cards and certificates
- Deal with corrective actions from Audits
All topics in this guide can be accessed directly via the menu on the left, but also from the Online Registration System itself by clicking the “Help” button at the top right hand of on any of the pages. This will take you directly to the appropriate help section on this site.
New to this site? Click here to get started!
NEW: Online Learning
You can now enrol delegates onto online courses. If enabled, you can do this through via the Bookings section.